Modify Invoice Delete Function in Anuko Time Tracker
We are looking for an experienced remote PHP coder who can customize an invoice delete function in Anuko Time Tracker so that it deletes its associated time entries.
This PHP app is open source, you can download it from https://www.anuko.com
At the moment, when an invoice is deleted, the time entries contained in it are simply unbound from the invoice. They still show up in reports, etc.
We want an option to delete such entries (both time and expense) from the database.
So, on the invoice_delete.php we want a set of 2 radio buttons, saying:
- Delete invoice entries.
- Do NOT delete invoice entries. - (selected by default)
When user selects "Delete invoice entries" and clicks the Delete button, we want the entries removed from the database.
This project is completed. Instead of radio buttons, a combo-box was implemented with an option whether to delete or not delete invoice items.
Project Audit Comments
A selected coder provided a reasonable price for the job. Other things were not so good, specifically the quality of a solution:
- Coder disrupted formatting in the files he touched, leaving mess behind.
- Coder introduced some development garbage on top of the above, such as code, which is not used anywhere.
- Naming - quality of variable names was poor, things like $sql1, $sql2, sql3, etc.
- Custom field values were not taken care of, meaning that deletions did not work properly.
- Overall, it was a quick, dirty, and not properly working solution, which had to be re-done by someone else.
You can leave a comment
on this project, or post a new project